Today, we’re launching Lytro’s first light field photography contest, Share the Fun, which also happens to be THE first light field photography contest ever.
Each week through the end of September, five Finalists will get their pictures featured on the Lytro.com gallery and will win a Lytro accessories package worth $125. One of those Finalists will win the grand prize, a Master Light Field Photography Lesson with our Director of Photography, Eric Cheng, along with 5 Lytro cameras to share with their friends.
We have amazing judges who will help determine the winners:
- Eric Cheng, world-renowned underwater photographer and Lytro’s Director of Photography
- Heather Champ, currently at Findery and Flickr’s former Community Manager, never leaves home without a camera
- Richard Koci Hernandez, Emmy award winning video and multimedia producer
- Matt Buchanan, our first weekly guest judge, writes about technology, food and drink and is the editor for FWD, Buzzfeed’s tech site
- You! (And, you could win your own Lytro camera just for voting.)
Vote for your favorite pictures, or add your own, here. You can increase your chances of winning by voting or adding a new picture every day.