Lytro is going to SXSW! It’s that time of year to vote for the Lytro Team to be chosen to speak at SXSW in Austin next Spring. We have an amazing line-up submitted this year and are super excited to hopefully see all nine sessions in action, but we can’t do it without you! Please take just a few minutes to vote for the Lytro Team, and tell your friends and family as well. The voting is open until Friday, August 31st, 9:59PM PT.
If you haven’t already done so, sign up at the SXSW website here so you can vote. To vote, simply click the thumbs up button on each of the panels’ pages. There is no limit on the number of panels you can vote for, so vote today to see if we can get Lytro into all nine panels.
- Mapping Out the Future of Photography (Ren Ng)
- Beyond the Buzz: Maintaining Momentum Post-Launch (Kira Wampler)
- Turning PhD Concepts into Cocktail Conversations (Kira Wampler)
- Legal Dos and Don’ts From a Startup Veteran (Mariana Antcheva)
- Giving Your Product a Passport (Kristen Berman)
- Form v. Function: Rethinking Conventional Product (Dave Evans)
- The Creative Class in High Tech (Victoria Hoyle)
- Building Active Photography Communities (Eric Cheng)
- The Customer Is (Mostly) Never Wrong (Chris Macomber)