We’re taking the picture revolution on the road, making the Lytro camera available to more creative photographers in the United States and around the world. Since our first shipments of the Lytro camera only six months ago, we’ve been inundated with requests to bring the Lytro camera to countries near and far and to stores near you.
In the United States, starting in October, retailers Target.com, BestBuy.com, and Amazon.com will sell the Lytro camera. Starting in November, the Lytro camera also will be sold in all of the new CityTarget stores, located in Chicago, downtown Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, and Westwood, California. Internationally, starting in October, the Lytro camera will be available in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Details about Where to Buy and the schedule for availability:
- Online at Target.com, BestBuy.com and Amazon.com starting October 9
- Online at Future Shop in Canada, starting October 9
- In-store through retailers in Australia, starting October 10
- In-store through retailers in Hong Kong and Singapore, starting mid-October
- In-store at CityTarget, starting November
- If you don’t see your country listed, please sign up on our international interest list.
The first Lytro camera owners have shared nearly 400,000 living pictures to Lytro.com since we began selling in the United States. Now, as we start selling around the world, we’re looking forward to seeing the continued expansion of creativity with light field photography. Happy shooting!