The world’s first light field photography contest will come to a conclusion in just a few more days, on Sunday, September 30.
We’ve seen over 730 submissions that have been narrowed to 30 Weekly Finalists, with the help of our weekly guest judges:
- Matt Buchanan, editor at Buzzfeed
- Cliff Kuang, editor at Fast Company
- Helen Cho, Social MediaManager with Anthony Bourdain
- Coco Rocha, high fashion model
- Josh Anon, former camera artist at Pixar and new Lytro PM
- Jason Gilbert, writer for the Huffington Post
Just five more Finalists will be selected with the help of David Pierce from The Verge, before director/photographer Vincent Laforet helps our regular panel of judges, Eric Cheng, Heather Champ, and Koci Hernandez determine the Grand Prize winner.
You don’t need a camera to get involved. Your vote helps determine who becomes a Weekly Finalist, and gives you a chance to win a Lytro camera of your own.